Upcoming Webinar Hosted by AGT and ASCLS
May 27, 8 pm Eastern
Topic: Convalescent Plasma – Past, Present, Future
- Helen Bixenman, MBA/HCM, CHC, CG(ASCP)CMDLMCM,QLCCM, Chief Quality, Regulatory Affairs and Risk Officer Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer San Diego Blood Bank
- Mark Edmunds, MD, Chief Medical Officer San Diego Blood Bank
- Randy German, MT(ASCP)SBB, Laboratory Administrative Director Hoag Memorial Hospital
This presentation will discuss the usage of convalescent plasma both from a historical perspective as well as its role as a potential treatment for COVID-19.
Instruction Level: Intermediate
Cost: Free (with code provided)
To reserve your spot, complete the following steps:
- Select the free ASCLS Customer Account in the Membership Options drop-down list at the bottom of the page and create your account.
- Use your new account to log into the Labucate Learning System, where you will register for the webinar, listed in the Events tab.
- Use the code AGTWeb to register for free.
ASCLS is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program.