2020 JOINT ANNUAL MEETING (JAM)
AGT and ASCLS
Save the Date for June 26 – July 2 in Louisville, KY
Omni Louisville Hotel
More details to come…
AGT 2019 Annual Meeting and Exposition
ASCLS and AGT Innovating for First Joint Annual Meeting
Save the Date for June 23-26 in Charlotte, NC
- More than 700 laboratory professionals and colleagues will come together to learn from one another and network.
- The educational program will include 70 sessions and eligibility for up to 15 hours of P.A.C.E.®-approved education.
- Attendees will have a chance to engage with industry and get a look at the latest in laboratory technology.
Charlotte Knights Baseball Game
Wednesday, June 26, 7:00 pm
Join your colleagues and friends for a night out at the ballpark to see the Charlotte Knights (Triple-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox), take on the Gwinnett Stripers (Triple-A affiliate of the Atlanta Braves). This is a great chance to wrap up the exciting week of learning and engaging. Purchase your tickets for $12. Deadline to purchase tickets is June 16.
Make plans to join the AGT Board of Directors and Council of Represenatives for the
44th Annual Business Meeting in Charlotte, NC.
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Time: 4:30 – 5:30 pm
Other Meeting Opportunities
Consider attending an FGT sponsored regional conference.
- 2019 Pacific Southwest Regional Genetics Network Meeting – TBD
- 2019 Gulf Coast Regional Genetics Conference – May 16-17 in New Orleans, LA.
- 2019 Southwestern Regional Genetics Meeting – September 19-20 in Asheville, NC.
Visit the FGT Activities page for registration and details.