AGT 2019 Annual Meeting and Exposition
ASCLS and AGT Innovating for First Joint Annual Meeting
Save the Date for June 23-26 in Charlotte, NC
The 2019 Annual Meeting will feature a whole new experience for attendees.
- More than 700 laboratory professionals and colleagues will come together to learn from one another and network.
- The educational program will include 70 sessions and eligibility for up to 15 hours of P.A.C.E.®-approved education.
- Attendees will have a chance to engage with industry and get a look at the latest in laboratory technology.
Beginning in 2019, AGT and the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS) will hold their annual meetings jointly.The partnership arose after recent changes with both organizations presented the two like-minded and complimentary membership groups the opportunity to work together. Beginning in 2019, ASCLS and AGT will hold a single meeting, integrating their educational programs, abstracts/posters, and industry engagement platforms. The format will allow for an expanded and broadened educational program and attendee access to a wider range of industry partners.The groups’ planning committees are focused on adopting innovative, new approaches to learning and industry engagement to build a unique, new attendee experience.
Keep Up With Meeting Updates With The JAM
Consider attending an FGT sponsored regional conference.
- 2019 Pacific Southwest Regional Genetics Network Meeting – TBD
- 2019 Gulf Coast Regional Genetics Conference – May 16-17 in New Orleans, LA.
- 2019 Southwestern Regional Genetics Meeting – September 19-20 in Asheville, NC.
Visit the FGT Activities page for registration and details.