Join AGT today and become a part of a network of dedicated professionals who share a common interest in genetics.
Regular membership shall be available to persons who are professionally interested in the field of genetics. ($100)
Student membership shall be available to persons who are pursuing a full or part-time course of study at an educational institution or school and who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of genetics. ($40)
Emeritus membership shall be available to persons who are retired from the field of genetics. ($45)
Collaborative membership shall be available to persons who currently hold membership in any other health-related / scientific organization and are interested in the field of genetics. ($45)
NEW for 2022
AGT Institutional Memberships
For institutions supporting membership for their employees, AGT is offering institutional membership discounts to REGULAR members for the 2022 calendar year. For institutions submitting their membership form for a group of employees, the following discounts will be offered.
- 5-9 members receive 5% off each membership
- 10-19 members receive 10% off each membership
NEW for 2022: AGT is offering flat rate memberships for groups with 20 or more members.
- 20-29 members pay a flat rate of $1750 for all members
- 30-39 members pay a flat rate of $2500 for all members
- 40-49 members pay a flat rate of $3000 for all members
- 50 + members pay a flat rate of $4000 for all members
The AGT Membership Runs from January 1 Through December 31.
- Electronic access to the year’s four current issues of the Journal of the Association of Genetic Technologists (JAGT) as well as its archives;
- E-news delivered directly to your inbox;
- E-blasts regarding information pertinent to our members including monthly job postings, upcoming educational events and more;
- Free continuing education opportunities:
- Webinars, and
- “Test Yourself” in each journal issue;
- More continuing education opportunities available for members at a discounted rate, Journal Club and more to help you earn continuing education for recertification;
- Discounted registration at AGT’s Joint Annual Meeting *Not available to Collaborative Members;
- Access to AGT’s website, where you can find all of the latest association news and career opportunities;
- Access to the AGT salary survey series which is the most comprehensive and accurate pay estimate available for the diagnostic genetic testing laboratory professionals;
- A network of peers who can provide answers to questions or help with a challenge in your laboratory;
- Opportunities to get involved by volunteering for a committee, submitting an abstract or JAGT article.