Join AGT today and become a part of a network of dedicated professionals who share a common interest in genetics.
Regular membership shall be available to persons who are professionally interested in the field of genetics. ($100)
Student membership shall be available to persons who are pursuing a full or part-time course of study at an educational institution or school and who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of genetics. ($40)
Emeritus membership shall be available to persons who are retired from the field of genetics. ($45)
Collaborative membership shall be available to persons who currently hold membership in any other health-related / scientific organization and are interested in the field of genetics. ($45)
NEW for 2021
AGT Institutional Memberships
For Organizations supporting membership for their employees, AGT is offering a new category of institutional membership for the 2021 calendar year. For Organizations submitting their membership form for a group of employees, there will be a discount offered:
- 5-10 members get 5% off their membership dues
- 11-15 members get 10% off their membership dues
- 16 or more members get 15% off their membership dues
The AGT Membership Runs from January 1 Through December 31.
- Electronic access to the year’s four current issues of the Journal of the Association of Genetic Technologists (JAGT) as well as its archives;
- E-news delivered directly to your inbox;
- E-blasts regarding information pertinent to our members including monthly job postings, upcoming educational events and more;
- Free continuing education opportunities:
- Webinars, and
- “Test Yourself” in each journal issue;
- More continuing education opportunities available for members at a discounted rate, Journal Club and more to help you earn continuing education for recertification;
- Discounted registration at AGT’s Joint Annual Meeting;
- Access to AGT’s website, where you can find all of the latest association news and career opportunities;
- Access to the AGT salary survey series which is the most comprehensive and accurate pay estimate available for the diagnostic genetic testing laboratory professionals;
- A network of peers who can provide answers to questions or help with a challenge in your laboratory;
- Opportunities to get involved by volunteering for a committee, submitting an abstract or JAGT article.