The Association of Genetic Technologists will primarily approve individuals as providers of continuing education programs. These providers must offer a program that will meet the following criteria:
- Use instructors who are competent in subject matter by education, training or experience.
- All sessions are a minimum of 50 minutes in duration excluding evaluation by participants of the continuing education program, and CEUs are not granted for partial hours.
- Are relevant to the scope of practice of clinical laboratory science and may include education, supervision and management.
- Have clearly stated, measurable, education objectives.
- Use teaching methods which are consistent with the objectives of the continuing education program.
Once your order is placed and payment has cleared, you will receive access to a zip file containing the program approval application (PAA) and instructions for completion.